Krafty Kritter

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sweater all Done!

Well, I finally finished my sweater today. Like the Canadian Woman's Curling Team, I'm brought a bit low with a cough and cold caught from my son, but I persevered and it is done, finished one day ahead!

misc.

I crocheted on bell sleeves, and then did a single crochet all along the edges to give it a more finished look. Then I made the frog closures by creating an i-cord on the blue KK, and crocheting the buttons.

Here's a detail of the frog closures:

frog closure detail

Finally, here's a pic of my princess wearing her sweater! It would look better with a dress maybe. It turned out to be more of a blazer-type sweater than a cardigan, but boy, she looks cute with it on!

Sweater is Done!

3 Comments:

  • Hi Ally! Awesome sweater.

    Unfortunately, my Tunisian crocheted panta didn't work out. The stitches may look like knitting, but they sure behave like crochet in that they lie completely flat. Which is really bad because you want your panta to have those ridges. For the panta pattern, you can go to Craftster.org and search for "Panta"

    By Blogger Joie, at 2:32 PM  

  • Hi Ally! I would LOVE if you would share your Tunisian crochet panta pattern. My email is fullflight_@hotmail.com.

    Much thanks in advance!

    By Blogger Joie, at 7:34 PM  

  • Too cute, both sweater and model!!!!

    By Blogger Deb, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home