Krafty Kritter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Been a little while!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a little crafting lull, with going on vacation and the children's end-of-the-school-year activities taking up a lot of my time. I have perfected the tunisian panta, however, and will post instructions soon.

On the other hand, I have just received from a good friend of mine in the midwest, the *new* long Knifty Knitter set, and I'm trying to figure them out. After being used to the round ones with the big solid pegs for such a long time, it's hard to adjust to the new length and to the rather petite pegs. It really does lead to a completely different style of knitting looming, and it's a challenge. I'm so glad I got these looms before they come out in Canada, at least then maybe I'll have a plan on how to teach with them.

As a Michaels instructor, I've noticed a huge lull in my class attendance! I haven't had a class since May. I think that the summer is just not a time for yarn crafting. So I'm resting up for the fall, when I know I'll be busy!

Here are the new Knifty Knitters, for anyone who hasn't seen them yet:

new KK

Good crafting to everyone!

1 Comments:

  • Nice to see you have posted. I check in on you every now and then:)

    By Blogger Naomi, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home